Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Light sealing kit for Contax RTS II
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:45 am    Post subject: Light sealing kit for Contax RTS II Reply with quote

I would like to replace the light sealings on my RTS II, but haven't been able to find a kit for it anywhere.

The seller on ebay witch sells kits to various Contax cameras does not have one that fits RTS II. Click here to see on Ebay
I have previously bought from the to replace the kit on a 139Q and it worked perfect.

I did a search on google and came up with this: http://aki-asahi.com/store/html/rts/seal-kit/index.php.
It does look like it would fit the RTS II, but at the end of the page it reads "This kit only fits to CONTAX RTS (does NOT fit to RTSII), and does not fit to any other Contax or Yachica series cameras." Sad

Where can I get one?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

Seller offer precisely made kits camera if I did understand well and he is in Germany. Ask him about RTS II

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Click here to see on Ebay

Seller offer precisely made kits camera if I did understand well and he is in Germany. Ask him about RTS II

Thanks alot Attila.
I've sent him a question about a kit for RTS II now.
I haven't seen that ad before on ebay, just another one witch didn't provide a kit for RTS II.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finger crossed mate! Until you get one, you can use black electric tape after when film is loaded I do usually on my test cameras.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to tell that I've recived light sealing kit from that seller.
It worked perfect and was very easy to install.
I can highly recommend buy from him.

Thanks for the tip Attila.