Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leica Digilux 2 - More pictures... Botanical Gardens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Leica Digilux 2 - More pictures... Botanical Gardens Reply with quote

At lunch time we had the idea to go to the botanical gardens, because weather seemed to be nice. There was even some son coming out behind the clouds.
OK, when we arrived, the sun was gone again, but we still went for a walk and the kid could ride their bikes a little.

Of course, I brought the Digilux 2 in order to take some "real" photos with it.

It is amazing what this cam can produce. The level of details is surprising, the colours are precise, genuine, just like they were in real and contrast and sharpness do not leave anything to be wanted.
Honestly, this is the best digital compact cam I have ever shot with. (And I have used many good ones: Nikon 950, Olympus C3030, Minolta DiMage7, Lumix FZ20, Sony V1 just to name some...)

Here are some of today's results:

dlx2_1 by LucisPictor, on Flickr

dlx2_2 by LucisPictor, on Flickr

dlx2_3 by LucisPictor, on Flickr

dlx2_4 by LucisPictor, on Flickr

dlx2_5 by LucisPictor, on Flickr

dlx2_6 by LucisPictor, on Flickr

dlx2_7 by LucisPictor, on Flickr

dlx2_8 by LucisPictor, on Flickr

dlx2_9 by LucisPictor, on Flickr

dlx2_10 by LucisPictor, on Flickr

dlx2_11 by LucisPictor, on Flickr

dlx2_n by LucisPictor, on Flickr

And the images this cam produces don't need any PP. All those pics were shot in highest quality JPG mode, resized and framed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive shots, Carsten!.

Sharpness on the first one hurts the eyes, the details in the second and fourth, the colours in the third, both shots of flowers, the leaves with waterdrops, all of them are outstanding.

I understand why you were looking for it since long...

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm maybe my M9 needs a little brother Very Happy

Brilliant shots, Carsten! Thanks for sharing!