Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

krasnogorsk lenses on m4/3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: krasnogorsk lenses on m4/3 Reply with quote

hi
anyone know about whether these lenses can be used on micro 4/3 like ep1, focus to infinity?
thanks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About any lens can be adapted to m 4/3 camera due to the short register, but I haven done or heard about Krasnogorsk movie lens Adaption yet - maybe I should start (another) project...grin.

Just read that Krasnogorsk lenses have either bajonet or M42 mount; the latter would be very easy to convert though.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks klaus, let me ask you, if they have a bayonet mount is there now an adapter to allow use on m4/3?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that I would know of one. So either you wait for our chinese friends to discover that possible market and make one or have one machined. Most likely I will have a look into that, since I'm anyway working on some other ones...but these are/will be "Made in Germany" and with our hourly wages here that usually ends up pretty expensive.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you klaus. well,if you come up with one, let me know. perhaps that will be a new business venture! Laughing

btw, are you considering selling any of your tevidon lenses? if you i would be interested in hearing what you would ask for any in the 25-50mm range.

thanks again!
tony

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am currently in the middle of a project of adapting a bayonet Konvas-16 lens to Canon EOS. The lens is 16OKC7-200-1 (which basically means it was intended for 16mm cameras, 7th version of the barrel, 200mm focal length). The lens itself is 200mm f/2.8. It is a classic Tair design which covers even the 70mm frame (Canon's FF should be no problem). Unfortunately, it has a very narrow rear mount, so this will have to come off.

Optical diagram:
http://www.penta-club.ru/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=72525

Sample at f/2.8 (note how it has some vignetting due to the narrow mount):

Mount:
http://www.penta-club.ru/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=72504

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aoleg: what's the weight of this 200 mm?