Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Minolta Dual Scan IV - green stripes problem. What co
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:41 pm    Post subject: Konica Minolta Dual Scan IV - green stripes problem. What co Reply with quote

Hi,

I've just noticed these green stripes when scanning photos with Konica Minolta Dual Scan IV and VueScan. What could it be?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be on film.

Could be loose wiring -- disconnect & reconnect cables between scanner & computer. Try again.

Could be something else. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The location of the banding is identical in both images, and they run in the direction of the scanning. This would probably indicate an issue with either the scanner light source or the linear CCD sensor, but as the banding isn't too sharply defined at the edges I would suspect an issue with the light source.

Not sure if this one has a fluorescent light source or LEDs + diffuser, but I suspect the former.