Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Hexanon UC 28mm f1.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Konica Hexanon UC 28mm f1.8 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look in absolute mint condition!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pity it´s not usable on FF. damaging gem like this with conversion would be crime! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

berraneck wrote:
pity it´s not usable on FF. damaging gem like this with conversion would be crime! Very Happy

Conversion is a crime for sure, so many lenses available without conversion , no reason to butcher them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

be sure I won't try to convert it, even I really would love to use this one at FF. But who knows, maybe one day Sony will present something like a NEX-9. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/convert1/3372144528/in/photostream

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tedat wrote:
be sure I won't try to convert it, even I really would love to use this one at FF. But who knows, maybe one day Sony will present something like a NEX-9. Very Happy

I have really high hopes in the upcoming bigger than APS format fuji mirrorless system, I´m saving the UC Fish-eye 15 f2.8 and the 21 f4 in my closet for so long, maybe one day they will see the light again.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking lens, can't wait to see what you can do with her.
OT: how do you like your NX100? I was very tempted to get one,
but hardly anyone did a review, and when I did get ahold of one, the jello effect during live view killed my enthusiasm for it.

Re: Fuji mirrorless, starting to look like it will be 1.5x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you can read all of our posts from NX100
http://forum.mflenses.com/digital-slr-cameras-f36.html

I keep it even if I have NEX-3 and Panasonic G1 , so a great camera for sure.