Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica AF3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Konica AF3 Reply with quote

Hi-res images are here

Last edited by Attila on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you're happy with the results, no? very nice!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
i think you're happy with the results, no? very nice!

Surely, Smile especially if we count this camera works with AAA batteries, no motor in , so very silent and I did pay less than 1 USD for it Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame that such a nice camera that can produce VG pictures is worth less than a $

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
It's a shame that such a nice camera that can produce VG pictures is worth less than a $

YES, this is main reason why I try and publish pictures taken with them. Low price means camera will landing in garbage, higher price means it will survive centuries.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the higher price would help.
I often bid on such cameras. If they are offered for 1 EUR I normally bid about 3,80 to 5,80 (depending on the model). Ofthen I geht them for 1 EUR or for 2-4 EUR. But I always skip them when the seller asks 5 or 10 EUR from the beginning. I simply bid on the next for 1 EUR.
Don't know how others think, but I guess that this camera would have landed in the trash if the seller would have asked more than 1 USD.