Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica AF3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Konica AF3 Reply with quote

Hi-res images are here

Last edited by Attila on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you're happy with the results, no? very nice!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
i think you're happy with the results, no? very nice!

Surely, Smile especially if we count this camera works with AAA batteries, no motor in , so very silent and I did pay less than 1 USD for it Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame that such a nice camera that can produce VG pictures is worth less than a $

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
It's a shame that such a nice camera that can produce VG pictures is worth less than a $

YES, this is main reason why I try and publish pictures taken with them. Low price means camera will landing in garbage, higher price means it will survive centuries.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the higher price would help.
I often bid on such cameras. If they are offered for 1 EUR I normally bid about 3,80 to 5,80 (depending on the model). Ofthen I geht them for 1 EUR or for 2-4 EUR. But I always skip them when the seller asks 5 or 10 EUR from the beginning. I simply bid on the next for 1 EUR.
Don't know how others think, but I guess that this camera would have landed in the trash if the seller would have asked more than 1 USD.