Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Koni Omega Rapid
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:10 am    Post subject: Koni Omega Rapid Reply with quote

I just bought this camera to get a 6x7 sized photo instead of 6x6 and to have a medium format rangefinder that was in my budget. It has some wear and tear to it, but was advertised to work and seems to work. I am pretty busy
while I am here in NY, but I might put a roll of film in it before I go back to Hungary. I will see how fast Walmart develops film.
One problem with it is the top part that encloses the rangefinder is loose and wobbles a bit. I wonder if I can take off the grip, the strap lugs and the focusing knob to get at the screws that fasten it to the body.
Any help appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've once cleaned and adjusted the rangefinder of a Koni-Omega and, as far as I remember, it was not so complicated. If you decide to clean the rangefinder optics take care with the translucent mirror - it can be damaged quite easy.