Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kodak Brownie Six-20 model C instruction paper
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:52 am    Post subject: Kodak Brownie Six-20 model C instruction paper Reply with quote

Just did a bit of scanning this morning,forgot I had a scanner (cheap printer/scanner) and put it to use... Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Mo, I have one of these cameras.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you use it? I see loads of these little cameras on ebay and wonder how well they took an actual image.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havent to be honest, its 620 so not too easy*. My Nan had a model D and her photos were always great. She had a Kodak box camera when she went to Labrador in the 1930's as a missionary and could never see why anyone would want anything more fancy. She did take well composed and interesting pictures, more than most people would do even with sophisticated equipment.

I'd remind you of this post - but all the photos are missing. I'll re-up them and bump it http://forum.mflenses.com/bertha-lewis-missionary-1932-t63181,highlight,%2Bbertha.html

*I have re-spooled 120 onto 620 spools to use in other cameras but the old Model C and D havent been used yet.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link , how did I miss that first time around?? (checked the date and I was in NZ at the time),I look forward to the re uploaded images.