Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

KMZ Tair 11 1:2.8 f=13,3 000xxx serial, red P
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:08 pm    Post subject: KMZ Tair 11 1:2.8 f=13,3 000xxx serial, red P Reply with quote

I'm considering selling this lens, because even if I love it, I'm rarely using it recently.
It is in good used condition, I guess standard for the age, with extremely clear glass, and it has been recently serviced by Attila's repairsman: I hardly took it out since it came back, except for a couple of test shots.
It's in m39-reflex mount and, when used on my nex with a m39->m42 - m42->nex adapter the focus doesn't get to infinity, it stops at 10-15 meters away: however it looks like a common issue with this kind of lens, and honestly I was never tempted to shoot something really far with it, so I never really cared.

However, since such an early copy of this lens is somewhat rare, and some auctions on ebay have completely unrealistic prices, I have no idea of what would be an honest price.
So I'll accept/evaluate offers - if this doesn't break the forum's rules.

It comes with generic caps, orginal green cylinder cardboard box, and a hood that I suppose is original.

Contact me via private message for offers, further information or whatever.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some item photos would help both sides, I presume.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you are right, I'll post some between tonight and tomorrow morning. I should have waited to have the pics before posting here but I didn't think about it. Sorry.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the pics, I tried to highlight imperfections (basically, some wear on the body and some dust inside) as much as possible, even exaggerating them, as in number 6 where I pointed a flashlight through the lens and put a dark background so that every dust particle is fully visible.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks solid, what's the price? I might have a customer Cool

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asking €150 + shipping.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a great lens at fair price!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I arrived too late. I would have bought this, but I've just spent over £300 on a new Tv so I have no money to spare Sad
I've wanted one for ages, now the wait will go on a bit longer.