Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kiev Jupiter-12, Kodak Gold 400
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Kiev Jupiter-12, Kodak Gold 400 Reply with quote

Unexpectedly I found a parking spot next to Central Park, and had the Kiev 4 / J-12 silver red P 1957 with me... went though a roll of Gold 400 and Color Plus 200. Happy Smile

tiny dancer by Nesster, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I expected from a J-12 RED PWink stunning! Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Yes indeed, you steered me well, thank you again!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Very Happy Yes indeed, you steered me well, thank you again!

Your very welcome! Look others too until they are still inexpensive. J-9 8,5cm trully fanstastic Wink Jupiter-11 , Jupiter-8 , Jupiter-3 (already costly)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Oh you are evil, Attila Laughing I now have 3 pages of Jupiters on my ebay watch list....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Twisted Evil Oh you are evil, Attila Laughing I now have 3 pages of Jupiters on my ebay watch list....

Laughing Friend of mine who has many Leica-M lenses cameras did try a Jupiter-11 RF lens he said best one what he ever seen... I have same opinion about both of my Jupiter-9 Red P lenses , one of the best one what I ever seen, Jupiter-8 can be cheap and damn fine too.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more from J-12 and Gold 400, pre finder so framing was by estimate

the boat basin house by Nesster, on Flickr

instruction by Nesster, on Flickr

dollar fifty by Nesster, on Flickr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit, Jussi, I'm going to have to get the Kiev 4 again if you don't
stop posting these! VERY impressive results!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: !! Reply with quote

Nice. I just bought a pack of 10 kodak gold 400. I hope I get as nice results as you. I doubt it though!