Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kiev II, Opton Biogon 2.8/35, Fomapan 100, Fomadon LQN
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Kiev II, Opton Biogon 2.8/35, Fomapan 100, Fomadon LQN Reply with quote

Pleased with how this roll came out, even though the light was bad the Biogon still produces nice pictures, which is really something as most lenses wouldn't be able to in this sort of light.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the roll came out a bit dark, to be expected in the awful light conditions, here are some I processed with Silver FX:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially longer distance shoots are impressive, I found closer subject works pretty well even in bad light with most lenses, but longer distance not at all.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, closer subjects are less challenging, but if you find a lens that works well at distance in bad light, it is an indicator of a really top optic imho.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to scan these four, nice tonality with these I think:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially on first!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, was just right time to catch the light, the railway station faces east-west so the evening sun is directly from one end and lends itself to nice photos at this time.