Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

KE T-mount adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:30 pm    Post subject: KE T-mount adapter Reply with quote

I unexpectedly acquired a KE T-mount adapter today!

Net research indicates "KE" stands for "Kine-Exakta".

This is not one I have seen before. Possibly it might be a little unusual.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure am glad I read this thread. I found a KE to T2 adapter on ebay.

Of course that was after purchasing one from Spain, but won't hurt to have a spare.

I also found a Tamron Adaptall for Topcon/Exa. In Athens, Greece of course, but it should be here in a couple of weeks.

Phil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PWhite214 wrote:
I sure am glad I read this thread. I found a KE to T2 adapter on ebay.

Of course that was after purchasing one from Spain, but won't hurt to have a spare.

I also found a Tamron Adaptall for Topcon/Exa. In Athens, Greece of course, but it should be here in a couple of weeks.

Phil

Remarkable that you had to find one in Europe. I only posted about the adapter because it seemed unusual and I had not seen it prior. I routinely purchase lenses with T2 mounts. Frequently there is an adapter which is sent along with the lens. You oftentimes do not know what adapter will show up.

Why did you need such an unusual adapter?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same is true with adaptall mounts. Most of the time there is an adapter on the lens, the seller may not be aware of it, or not really know what he has.
I only have two T2 mount lenses. I have m42, Sony MA, and Canon adapters. When the EXA / T2 arrives, I will be able to use those lenses on all but one of my SLR's and DSLR's.

Phil