Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

KatzEye Optics - Another more-than-satisfied customer
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: KatzEye Optics - Another more-than-satisfied customer Reply with quote

Hi All,

I don't suppose there's all that much left to say about KatzEye Optics - the company's reputation speaks for itself - but I have to add just a few words by way of describing my own recent experience, having a new screen installed in my Pentax K20D.

To get the obvious stuff out of the way first, the screen itself is marvelous. I haven't yet had the opportunity to test it out in a comprehensive range of conditions, but so far the OptiBrite enhancement and split-prism represent a significant improvement over the stock screen.

What I'd really like to focus on - no pun intended - is the customer experience. From the very first touchpoint (a rather technical email inquiry, speedily and helpfully answered) to the last (opening the box in which my camera was returned), that experience was absolutely faultless. That's not a statement I make easily or often; in fact, it would be fair to say that I'm more likely to be the person who is disappointed by some aspect of customer service.

Every reply, to every question, was quick and gracious - and obviously based on in-depth technical knowledge. Within an hour of providing the company with the tracking information for the package containing my camera, I was informed of the likely delivery date, told when my installation would take place, and advised of the likely date on which the camera would be delivered. (That last bit of information proved to be overly pessimistic, and I had the camera back a day early.) The camera was packed with great care, double-boxed, with the relevant documentation included in a separate sealed envelope.

Maybe my consumer expectations, over the years, have declined to a point where this sort of service comes as a surprise. (I'm confident that Ms. Katz would say that there's nothing at all out of the ordinary about it.) Be that as it may, I feel obligated to share my positive experience with the community. I look forward to the opportunity to do business with KatzEye again (and I just hope I'll be sending them that full-frame DSLR Pentax keeps telling us isn't coming).

Cheers,

Jon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 I am happy customer too.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any comments from FF users? I would expect drastic improvement with APS-C viewfinder.