Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Just bought this no info on net anyware
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Just bought this no info on net anyware Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I just bought a Spiratone 28mm f3.5 made by Sankor and I can't find any information anywhere on the net about this lens.

Can any members enlightem me on this lens. I should receive it in a few days and I will post some pics at that time

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this lens is small !

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is small. I have an Ensinor 24mm which is as small as this one.

Thanks for the comment

Regards,

Gavin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M42?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi fellow Canadian and thanks for the post. It said in the listing Nikon mount but I believe that has a T/Mount on it and if it is I have a couple of extra T/Mounts here , one for M42 and one for one for P/K. This one should be OK for a Pentax camera I think.

That mount may be CS and my Spiratone 105mm 3.5 had a CS mount and works great. I used to have a home up in Canmore
pretty close to Calgary some years ago and sold it in 2000 (Big Mistake) Costs now are five times what I paid in 1998

Have a great one

Regards,

Gavin