Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Is someone thinking about coming to Perú?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Is someone thinking about coming to Perú? Reply with quote

Well, here's my story in short words:
I have my Sigma 70-200 f2.8 II and it's all loaded with fungus! But i really don't trust anyone in my city to clean my lens, and sending it to any other country to clean it is very expensive. So, if anyone who thinks that could clean/repair this glass please pm me.
Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think somebody come and clean, nearly impossible, if somebody come that will be enjoy shooting instead of lens cleaning.

I suggest you to store it in proper condition (low humidity , less than 60% all time, no caps to allow light throw) and if you have time put this lens onto sun , natural sun light will kill fungus. If you store it properly it will not grow.