Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

in cam lens correction app released for NEX 5r, 5t and 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: in cam lens correction app released for NEX 5r, 5t and 6 Reply with quote

https://www.playmemoriescameraapps.com/portal/usbdetail.php?eid=IS9104-NPIA09014_00-000008

Unfortunately it doesn't add any metadata to the photo file, which is just the sort of inexplicable oversight I've found all too frequent with my NEX.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That does seem to be a bit odd, coming from the camera manufacturer itself and all.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
That does seem to be a bit odd, coming from the camera manufacturer itself and all.

surely this is a third party product.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's definitely a Sony app.
In fact I don't think Sony has made the system available to third party developers (I could be wrong about that though.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I'm not wrong also the nex5n has some lens correction... never used by the way Very Happy