Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I have lense Jupiter 36B 3.5/250, what you think about It?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: I have lense Jupiter 36B 3.5/250, what you think about It? Reply with quote

I have lense Jupiter 36B 3.5/250. I want to know for what camera it fit and if I will make decision sell it? How much can it is cost?
Thank you for yours answers.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has at least two version Kiev-88 and Pentacon SIX, Kiev-88 (Hasselblad) usually go for a little money only with Pentacon Six mount price is higher. I don't know actual price level. Lens should a good lens as all Russian made ones.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had PSix version and I must admit that it's the worst Russian lens I've ever tested. Blurry as hell.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I had PSix version and I must admit that it's the worst Russian lens I've ever tested. Blurry as hell.

You must have had a bad copy. It's nothing stellar but certainly not bad for a full 6x6.

If the lens says 36B then it is for Kiev 88.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

themoleman342 wrote:
Quote:

You must have had a bad copy. It's nothing stellar but certainly not bad for a full 6x6.

If the lens says 36B then it is for Kiev 88.

Sometimes Russian lenses are really bad, so every copy should be tested before purchase in order to eliminate blurry ones and the ones that cause huge colour shifts. Quality control was not very strict in their factories.
Mine copy was very bad on D80 and just bad on 35mm film. I regret that I did not test it on 6x6 film.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what I got from this lens last summer Wink

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

That is stunning!