Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

How to find a good Industar-10 or Industar-22?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I have tried out of collapsible Russian lenses I`ve only got wonderful results. As I know up until 1964-5 when the Russians started releasing Industar`s 61 and later 61L/D the RF lens industry lost it`s quality in good lenses. However up until then basically every lens was made really well.
I think that the person who has tested the I-10 ( http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113110 ) might have a poorly repaired model. Very often , when an inexperienced repairman fails to center or clean the lenses properly you might not get the quality that the lens could actually produce.

Anyway . I still think that you could get at least a dozen Industars for the price as the elmar so why not go for it. You will find at least one that fits you needs Smile

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at photohistory.ru, I find the following resolutions :

I50 resolution for W (center / edge) : 38/22
I22 : 32/22
I10 : 30/18

Maybe Ian you could sell one of your industars to Forenseil ? Smile