Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hisawa 24mm f2.5 Nikon mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Hisawa 24mm f2.5 Nikon mount Reply with quote

Hi

I can't find any usefull information about this lens, have you ever heard or it ?

Thanks

Florent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Hisawa 24mm f2.5 Nikon mount Reply with quote

Flor27 wrote:
I can't find any usefull information about this lens, have you ever heard or it ?

Salut Florent,

Isawa could be a French distributor brand, as the only hits I seem to get are from French websites. Apart from the Tamron 24mm F/2.5 lens, there was a 24/2.5 lens which I think was made by Kiron and was sold under a few different distributor brands (Panagor, Sun). It seems to be a very good lens. Here's a link to a picture taken with the Panagor lens: http://www.usefilm.com/image/18807.html

It would help if you could post a picture of the Isawa lens...

Cheers!

Abbazz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I remember correctly, the Kiron made lens was only in a 28mm/ 2.5 not 24/2.5 ...I have the 28/2.5 in Nikon mount, nice lens

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have this lens yet so I have to investigate further to have better clues than this ones, thanks mate !