Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hisawa 24mm f2.5 Nikon mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Hisawa 24mm f2.5 Nikon mount Reply with quote

Hi

I can't find any usefull information about this lens, have you ever heard or it ?

Thanks

Florent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Hisawa 24mm f2.5 Nikon mount Reply with quote

Flor27 wrote:
I can't find any usefull information about this lens, have you ever heard or it ?

Salut Florent,

Isawa could be a French distributor brand, as the only hits I seem to get are from French websites. Apart from the Tamron 24mm F/2.5 lens, there was a 24/2.5 lens which I think was made by Kiron and was sold under a few different distributor brands (Panagor, Sun). It seems to be a very good lens. Here's a link to a picture taken with the Panagor lens: http://www.usefilm.com/image/18807.html

It would help if you could post a picture of the Isawa lens...

Cheers!

Abbazz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I remember correctly, the Kiron made lens was only in a 28mm/ 2.5 not 24/2.5 ...I have the 28/2.5 in Nikon mount, nice lens

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have this lens yet so I have to investigate further to have better clues than this ones, thanks mate !