Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help=Minolta adapter stuck on Leica Dig 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject: Help=Minolta adapter stuck on Leica Dig 3 Reply with quote

The Minotla SR adapter has a very thin metal back to bayonet into the 4/3rds mount.
I could not remove it and tried to turn it an it is firmly stuck.
From looking at the twin L1, it's unlikely that the mount will be damaged but `i am unsure how to force it off.
This is just about my favourite/classic camera .
dee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the adapter is stuck in the camera, right?

If that happens to me I just insert a lens and lock it to the adapter and then release the locked adapter on the camera side and turn the lens. Usually this works if the adapter is working according to specifications. Only once I've ruined a cheap adapter as I pulled too hard. Shit happens. I don't think you can damage the bayonet on the camera side that easy, also the lens isn't really in danger if it's not already loose or defective. Be sure to turn it to the correct side. Wink I've already ruined a Nikon adapter as the Nikon bayonet is operating in the "wrong" or let's say opposite direction for release, but I think that's the only exception. Though, not sure about this...