Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

HDR processing contest, game
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Lena! Look forward next challenge!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow thanks Very Happy

I'm afraid I'm not able to prepare a reasonable set so could someone please take over? I would hate to kill the game...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Lena ! Very Happy

Sorry that you can't prepare a new reasonable set.
I have a suggestion to Attila : maybe Lena could choose between edz and David's versions, as their versions were Fermy's best matches after Lena ?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's allow me to decide, Fermy was winner already, David please prepare next round.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do! Give me a little time, though. My boss was taken ill last week and will be having surgery tomorrow. He'll be out for up to two months and I'll be taking on a big chunk of his tasks until he gets back. So I SHOULD be able to get this to you this week.

Also, since the last two were buildings, I was thinking I might try a different subject. I found a nice spot on a hike this weekend that has good foreground and background interest as the potential for some wide dynamic range.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent idea, all the best to your boss.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took five or six sets of HDR photos this weekend. I'll look at them tonight, hopefully, to figure out which has the best potential range and composition.

Is it okay for me to upload the full-res versions to the thread directly?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote