Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Happy sunday...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Happy sunday... Reply with quote

Hi all,

Each year at first october's sunday there is a huge flea market near my town. More that 2,000 sellers, most of them aren't professionnal, 7 kms of displays, you have to walk all day long to see it all.

So I spent a lot of money today for cameras goodies to be abble to bring back home :

- a mint Asahi Pentax-M 50 f1.7 lens - PK mount
- an used Pentax Spotmatic Electro feeted with a Takumar 50 f1.4
- an used Zenit-E feeted with a dirt Helios-44-2 2/58
- a dirty Jupiter-11A 4/135 (and his nice plastic box)

All of those sweeties are in working order but far from collectible health Rolling Eyes but I don't care as I'm not a collector people :p

I will give the Pentax-M 50 f1.7 to my brother to match his K110D and get back from him a M42 Pentacon 50/1.8.

Now, time for some good cleaning... Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! You bought some good stuffs, enjoy them!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila.

I'm newbie in that oldies but goodies MF lenses interest, so I will have to be patient in order to extract some of those lens from dirt...

The Zenit and russian lenses smell so much himidity that I guess they were lying for years on the floor of some Paris catacomb !

The Takumar has a damaged filter thread, the metering ring don't move no more while focusing and the focusing ring tends to become hard while approching to infinity... anyway it is working.

The Jupiter is a bit too much grasy to my taste but usable like that.

The Helios has the preset ring a little bit hard and the front lens has so much dirt I can't read easily the engravures...

Who said I did some good purchases ? ^o^;;

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pentax-M 1.7/50 is a great lens!
And the Tak 1.4/50, too.

Congrats!