Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Happy Ebay
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Happy Ebay Reply with quote

Just recently had a purchase and refund experience from an ebay seller "life_thru_a_lens"

Long story short, excellent service! and one I would recommend

I purchased a 30mm pentacon that actually had an element missing. Providing those details the seller quickly refunded and it has been posted back.

Its not often one can report a happy ebay refund experience Razz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats good to hear. Her prices are very high I find, so I've avoided this seller in the past. At least there's a justification for the prices with good service.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ebay !

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Came across this guy before, intended to buy some glasses from him but unfortunately he doesn't ship to Brazil,

Renato

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do a lot on ebay, it would be suicide to provide bad service. I have often thought of using them but they are a little pricey.

I'll look there first when I want anything. Good to see positive news about ebay.