Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hamburg U4 Station University
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Hamburg U4 Station University Reply with quote

Hi Guys!

Last Weekend I have been driving to the U4 Station Hafencity University in the Speicherstadt. The two Stations of the U4 in the Speicherstadt have been built much more modern than the rest of the Hamburg U-Bahn Stations.

Here come some pictures, all taken with the Samsung NX16mm pancake lens, mounted to my trusty NX11.

I cropped them using 50% size in Aperture 3. I didn't correct any distortions of the NX 16mm and did just some minor contrast, white balance and exposure adjustments.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stunning colors

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nicely retro-futuristic. Remember how they used to think our current era would look?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! Could be a subway-station from Raumpatroullie Orion or Star Trek TOS... Wink