Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Great Afternoon, with the Helios. [ 7 Images ]
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Great Afternoon, with the Helios. [ 7 Images ] Reply with quote

Quite a new user in the world of MFlenses but I think I've seen the light, or too much of it.

I've spent most of the time experimenting with the glorious bokeh, which made me get the Helios in the first place. But I also tried some other shots, and abused the lack of MC on my example.

Eitherway here's a few pickings which I thought were showable. Yes, one include myself with my pet Rat.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful ones! You have a lovely pet! What is his/her name ?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
You have a lovely pet! What is his/her name ?

Well thanks, it's a she and she's named Houdini, I guess you can figure out how she earned that. One hint, 3 days behind the kitchen furniture.

( I figured I should resize the photo's a tad bit more for next time ! )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Number 4 is my fav. I like the sheep shots too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great series, impressive demonstration of the helios!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic colors and lens, one of my fav. got to love the blur as well Cool

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb set! Makes me wanna go out with mine now! Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the positive replies / feedback all! I only own M42 / Manual lenses for 1.5 weeks now, but this afternoon was one of the first times I really had some time to play with.