Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Good seller, caxa2002
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Good seller, caxa2002 Reply with quote

I bought from him a Kiev 4, Jupiter 8 and 12 [LBA strike back Rolling Eyes], all in excellent shape.

This seller has got some very nice Russian cameras and lenses.

Prices are reasonnable and include shipping.

For Europeans among us, the seller is based in Latvia, which means fast shipping and no customs delays (I got my items in a few days).

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news, thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also add my thumbs up to this guy. I got my jupiter 36b from him.
His listings' descriptions could be more descriptive and his english is pretty bad, but he was very helpful with providing extra details and photos on request. Lens was packed very well too.
If he had something else I was interested in I would buy from him again.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, I know it s an old post, but anyone having direct contact (phone or email) to this seller, caxa2002, please? many thanks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kapnobatai wrote:
Hi guys, I know it s an old post, but anyone having direct contact (phone or email) to this seller, caxa2002, please? many thanks

you could also contact him through his ebay account!