|Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:18 pm Post subject: G-Planar 45mm Mod with M8 (test shots)
|This lens is Andy's, I just tried some shots. Its focus is accurate, though I have not scientifically checked of course.
RF coupling (modified for this purpose) goes to 1m as MFD, which is a bit sort for many people. Should have gone to 0.7m.
I used 43mm UV/IR cut filter, here is some shots>
1) @f2 my new cam w Nikkor AF 85/1.8D bought long ago at 1m (MFD)
2) @f4, focused at pigeon (didn't remember which one )
3) @f2, 1m (MFD) slightly blueish in morning shadow
4) @f2, 1m with fall colour in back ground
5) @f4, 1m same setting as above
6) @f4 inifinity! Law school office of U of T
7) @f4 Bronze girl close to 1m
@f4 Autumn leaves, slight flare (might be affected by a filter)
There is no click stop for aperture setting, so the last three shots might have been @f4.5 or so.
Those are mostly done at ISO 160 (I used AWB, and auto ISO range + AE).
In the above 6), right side has funny sky, which is dome of unused planetarium, see below
9) @f4 infinity Planetarium
My Home Page has 14,062 photos in 504 directories today.