Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fujica G690 for sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Fujica G690 for sale Reply with quote

There is a Fujica G690 on sale at shopgoodwill.com The auction will end on May/18/2009 2:22:14 PM PT If you are interested, I can help relay and I am sure many other members here will also do.

Goodwill end price is usually lower than the other big auction site. However, I have read somewhere resellers like that kevn guy has also been prowling the site. If he is reselling, I am sure prices will not be bargain rate but perhaps still lower than the bay, he needs to make some profit too. He or other resellers might have been outbid me on a listing for a Minolta Rokkor 1.2/58 recently. I am just too cheap Very Happy

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=4784824

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've counted about 5 resellers picking over camera equipment on that site (this was before they blank out the names like e**y does as well). Not to mention the people that pick up records cheap then sell them high, raising the price...

Oh...I had a dream about finding one of these at St. Vinny's. It was like $30 in my subconscious mind Laughing