Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Super Takumar 55/1.8 and 55/2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: FS: Super Takumar 55/1.8 and 55/2 Reply with quote

I have a couple of Super Takumars that I appear to have hoarded, and now need to sell. I'm sure you all know how good these standard lenses are by now Wink Neither is perfect, but both produce nice images. Having looked at my other Takumars, they all seem to have some dust inside too Laughing

Super-Takumar 1:1.8/55

Lens body looks superb with minor signs of use. This is the version with the extra pin at the back, as found on the S-M-C models. Aperture blades are snappy and focusing is smooth. Glass looks good although when held to the light there appears to be a fine coating of light dust on one of the elements, hence price is low. Comes with generic fonrt and rear caps.

Price: £25.00 + postage

Super-Takumar 1:2/55

Lens body looks very good with light signs of use to the focusing and aperture rings and one small scratch towards the top of the body (only shows up with flash Laughing. Aperture blades are snappy and focusing is smooth. Glass looks good although when held to the light there are some dust particles present and notably a 4mm or so tiny hair on one of the front elements (see third photo). Comes with generic front and rear caps.

Price: £20.00 + postage

Payment is by Paypal and I'll swallow the fees Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallo
I'm interested in 55/1.8.
You have pm with postage information

Luca

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 55/1.8 is now reserved for Luca Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Super Takumar 55/1.8 Reply with quote

Great lens for a great price! I've got one of these, and it's become one of my favorites. Don't know why, but it seems to always get the best results -- better even than the smc-a 50/1.7... Marvelous for portraits.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two very good lenses at good prices Wink

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy my 55 Takumar ! Provided by the poster above Wink great lens !!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

55/1.8 is arrived.
Lens and original case in excellent condition.

Thank you Graham Wink