Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Sony 135mm STF
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: FS: Sony 135mm STF Reply with quote

FS: Sony STF 2.8(T4.5)/135

Price: 850 euro

Condition:
- Almost mint, has seen very little use. I'm sure you will find a few superficial scratches if you look for them.
- No fungus
- Clean aperture, snappy blades
- Mechanically perfect
- Optics perfect except for a small coating mark on the outer edge of the lens (at the o72 mark). It may come off but I don't like buffing my lenses so I haven't given it a try with a solvent. The mark is hardly visible except from a certain angle against the light. I am inside right now and I look straight down the lens barrel and I can't see the mark at all. See the two pictures of the front element, on the first one the mark is visible and on the other picture you can't see it.

Included:
- lens
- front and rear lens caps
- hood
- pouch

Terms: Buyer pays postage from Finland, contact me and I will check how much it will cost to your location. Payment with IBAN euro wire transfer to my account. PayPal possible but the buyer pays the expenses.