Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Nikon-F M42 Helicoid Set
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:42 am    Post subject: FS: Nikon-F M42 Helicoid Set Reply with quote

I have for sale my last and factory fresh Nikon-F M42 Helicoid Set made in Taiwan (not cheap chinese)
that I will be selling, as I'm not using Nikon bodies anymore. These have been specifically made for me
in factory in a small batch and are not available anywhere else (check ebay for such type)!

Here the avaliable types (top to bottom in pics), prices include tracked/insured shipping cost.
Worldwide shipping (except to some well known countries where packages disappear). EU
(fiscal EU) shipping addresses have to have 19% German VAT added on top of quoted prices
(rightmost price)

1) 35-85mm EUR180 / EUR214
2) 30-70mm EUR160 / EUR190
3) 20-40mm EUR140 / EUR167 (***sold***)
4) 14-21mm EUR120 / EUR143 (***sold***)

Each helicoid is new and unused and comes in present bag with a rear Nikon cap attacched to helicoid (no front cap).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Do you still have the helicoids 1 and 2 for sale ?
Thanks for a PM
Martin