Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[FS] Carl Zeiss PC-Distagon 35mm f/2.8 shift lens for Contax
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:11 pm    Post subject: [FS] Carl Zeiss PC-Distagon 35mm f/2.8 shift lens for Contax Reply with quote

Hello, I am selling my PC-Distagon. I used it a little, but a 35mm shift on APS-C sensor makes little sense. I will look for a wide one !

The lens condition is excellent. Few particles of dust on the rubber rings, little scratches on the mount and one tenth of a millimeter mark on the coating on the front element are the only marks on it.

The lenses are clean, without any dust in. The pictures shows it. Mechanically the lens is perfect. Smooth focus, no oil on the blades, the shift mechanism works perfectly and very precisely.

Original front and rear caps included.

If you wish to go trough ebay, I will accept a price of 1000 euros for it. My profile: http://www.ebay.de/usr/woosatch_04
With insurance, shipping in Germany is 10.49 euros, and European Union 27 euros. Pick-up in Frankfurt is possible.

Replacement mirror (with grid guide for easy focusing with a shift lens) available with it, for Contax RTS cameras.

Thank you !

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow I never see any before

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens is sold. Thank you ! Wink