Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Freestyler adapter for Kodak Aero-Ektar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:51 pm    Post subject: Freestyler adapter for Kodak Aero-Ektar Reply with quote

Removed

Last edited by togg on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be carefull, the tittle of your ebay auction may cause you some trouble.
If I were you, I would make it more clear, at least mention the adapter, not only the lens.
Nice adapter, I have adapted my OF-233 210/2.5 (Similar to Aero-Ektar), it's not as nice Smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I see the title 'Kodak Aero Ektar 178mm F/2.5' listed under 'Cameras & Photo>Lenses & Filters >Lenses', I will think you are selling the lens(including the adapter).

You are not suppose to use the Marketplace unless you meet certain conditions. Please consider make a donation of $25 USD using the donation button on top left side if you need to post your ads here before you reach 200 posts.

Here is the rules of the Marketplace http://forum.mflenses.com/marketplace-rules-t32548.html .

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
When I see the title 'Kodak Aero Ektar 178mm F/2.5' listed under 'Cameras & Photo>Lenses & Filters >Lenses', I will think you are selling the lens(including the adapter).

You are not suppose to use the Marketplace unless you meet certain conditions. Please consider make a donation of $25 USD using the donation button on top left side if you need to post your ads here before you reach 200 posts.

Here is the rules of the Marketplace http://forum.mflenses.com/marketplace-rules-t32548.html .

Ah! Sorry about that.Did not read those rules.... I will remove it right now!

Last edited by togg on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstMox wrote:
Be carefull, the tittle of your ebay auction may cause you some trouble.
If I were you, I would make it more clear, at least mention the adapter, not only the lens.
Nice adapter, I have adapted my OF-233 210/2.5 (Similar to Aero-Ektar), it's not as nice Smile

Yeah,got your point.
But the thing is, if i mention the adapter in the title line , it would not come up
when searched on the eBay site; (must be my own fault,but still) so i did it the way i did.
AND, it´s stated VERY clearly,2places, in red letters, that it is concerning the adapter only.
It´s been up a few days already - no one is complaining.

But really,thank you for telling me,though!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not simply "Adapter for Aero blabla..."?