Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Freestyler adapter for Kodak Aero-Ektar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:51 pm    Post subject: Freestyler adapter for Kodak Aero-Ektar Reply with quote

Removed

Last edited by togg on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be carefull, the tittle of your ebay auction may cause you some trouble.
If I were you, I would make it more clear, at least mention the adapter, not only the lens.
Nice adapter, I have adapted my OF-233 210/2.5 (Similar to Aero-Ektar), it's not as nice Smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I see the title 'Kodak Aero Ektar 178mm F/2.5' listed under 'Cameras & Photo>Lenses & Filters >Lenses', I will think you are selling the lens(including the adapter).

You are not suppose to use the Marketplace unless you meet certain conditions. Please consider make a donation of $25 USD using the donation button on top left side if you need to post your ads here before you reach 200 posts.

Here is the rules of the Marketplace http://forum.mflenses.com/marketplace-rules-t32548.html .

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
When I see the title 'Kodak Aero Ektar 178mm F/2.5' listed under 'Cameras & Photo>Lenses & Filters >Lenses', I will think you are selling the lens(including the adapter).

You are not suppose to use the Marketplace unless you meet certain conditions. Please consider make a donation of $25 USD using the donation button on top left side if you need to post your ads here before you reach 200 posts.

Here is the rules of the Marketplace http://forum.mflenses.com/marketplace-rules-t32548.html .

Ah! Sorry about that.Did not read those rules.... I will remove it right now!

Last edited by togg on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstMox wrote:
Be carefull, the tittle of your ebay auction may cause you some trouble.
If I were you, I would make it more clear, at least mention the adapter, not only the lens.
Nice adapter, I have adapted my OF-233 210/2.5 (Similar to Aero-Ektar), it's not as nice Smile

Yeah,got your point.
But the thing is, if i mention the adapter in the title line , it would not come up
when searched on the eBay site; (must be my own fault,but still) so i did it the way i did.
AND, it´s stated VERY clearly,2places, in red letters, that it is concerning the adapter only.
It´s been up a few days already - no one is complaining.

But really,thank you for telling me,though!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not simply "Adapter for Aero blabla..."?