Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fotodiox MD EOS Glass Adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if this is makes you feel ill. I put my adapter to the infinity test yesterday with the MC 1.4/58 up front.

#1 @f1.4

#2 @f8

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
In case any one need a thin glass-less adapter, please refer to this old thread http://forum.mflenses.com/thin-md-eos-adaptor-gum-rubber-film-adaptor-t38347.html

I don't think that adapter will work on a 10D because of the shape of the mirror box.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Sorry if this is makes you feel ill. I put my adapter to the infinity test yesterday with the MC 1.4/58 up front.

#1 @f1.4

#2 @f8

Shocked Shocked I don't know what else to say.Lucky I took a seasick pill before viewing the images. Very Happy Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

walter g wrote:
calvin83 wrote:
In case any one need a thin glass-less adapter, please refer to this old thread http://forum.mflenses.com/thin-md-eos-adaptor-gum-rubber-film-adaptor-t38347.html

I don't think that adapter will work on a 10D because of the shape of the mirror box.

Just checked. The mirror box of 10D is the same as D30 and D60 so this adaptor will not work. Idea

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

walter g wrote:
Shocked Shocked I don't know what else to say.Lucky I took a seasick pill before viewing the images. Very Happy Laughing

Laughing

It was very cheap - more expensive ones are no doubt 100% better. I'm going to take the glass out and use it for close-ups only until I can afford a new digicam.