Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

For sale - UK - Voigtlander Bessa R3A as New Condition
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: For sale - UK - Voigtlander Bessa R3A as New Condition Reply with quote

I purchased the Bessa R3A from Robert Whites on 1st Sept 08 and its been sitting on the shelf after just one roll.

The camera is in mint condition and has been well looked after. Camera is boxed with instructions etc.

I would like 350 uk pounds for the camera (Robert White is currently selling the camera for 540 uk pounds)

I'm a new member here but am a regular poster in Photography on the net and have also sold items on ebay under username anderschang.

If there are any question, please feel free to contact me.

Last edited by futura on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: For sale - UK - Voigtlander Bessa R3A as New Condition Reply with quote

futura wrote:
I purchased the Bessa R3A from Robert Whites on 1st Sept 08 and its been sitting on the shelf after just one roll.

The camera is in mint condition and has been well looked after. Camera is boxed with instructions etc.

I would like 350 uk pounds for the camera (Robert White is currently selling the camera for 540 uk pounds)

I'm a new member here but am a regular poster in Photography on the net and have also sold items on ebay under username anderschang.

If there are any question, please feel free to contact me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have an Ebay id ? Can you publish here ?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sorting the picture Attila!

My ebay id is anderschang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello

does the camera come with lens ?
Can you tell me how much would it cost to ship it to france ?

Thank you.