Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

For rbelyell The Other Moonshine
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: For rbelyell The Other Moonshine Reply with quote

Pentax Kx first shot 1/350sec Iso 400 f2 second shot 1/250sec iso 400 f2 SMC Tak 55/2
From Tennessee where they still put corn in a jar the old fashioned way Wink

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhh - beautiful

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Ahhhh - beautiful

patrickh

+1, love the colors! Thinking for fave it would be the second, beautiful lighting and exposure.

No, I'm not gonna say you had a ball taking these. Smile

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Patrick !

This elderly "Gentleman's " small batch hand crafted spirits are the creme de la creme of the few dozen corn liquors I have sampled over the years . So many are just raw paint stripper Smile "Pops" spirits are filtered and aged to perfection !

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Katastrofo !
Yes, much pleasure was had after the photos were taken Wink
And The Tak really loves amber colors .

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome! now thats my 'cup of tea'! Laughing

really nice way of capturing it E, i like the style a lot. even though i'm more of a kentucky moonshine guy, i can almost taste that nectar...
tony

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
awesome! now thats my 'cup of tea'! Laughing

really nice way of capturing it E, i like the style a lot. even though i'm more of a kentucky moonshine guy, i can almost taste that nectar...
tony

I really like a couple of Kentucky and 1 southern Ohio "brand" as well Wink a few of these guys are real craftsmen !