Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

First shots with the CZ Planar 1.7 50mm on the Pentax *istDS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: First shots with the CZ Planar 1.7 50mm on the Pentax *istDS Reply with quote

What it was expected in terms of colouring, bokeh and sharpness:

Regards.

Jes.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pentax and CZ are unbeatable combo! Congrats!

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw your other post about how to do it Jes and checked out the Leitax people, it would be interesting and pretty good if they could do something similar for all the Yashica lenses too, it can't be so much differnt after all, otherwise the only way to use them with digital is to buy a Canon or Olympus. Nice job that you made of it and obviously it opens a whole new area up for your Pentax. Congratulations on a successful job and some pretty fine samples Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jesito!

Congrats and enjoy yourself!

Pentax has a nice rendition!

My FAVs 3,6,8! Very nice..

tf

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comments, Attila, Poolhall and Trifox,

To me, the Pentax is the best balanced solution for MF lenses. The focus confirmation in the body makes focusing easy with simple adapters.
I've got some more C/Y mount lenses, and I'll be talking to Leitax to see if it's possible to do what Poolhall said. At the end they should be using a base mount, placing fixing holes in different positions should'nt be difficult.

Besides this, Leitax is a spanish company that is located 50 km far from home...

Regards,

Jes.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great results Jes! & perfect focus
nice to learn Leitax is from Spain!

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
great results Jes! & perfect focus
nice to learn Leitax is from Spain!

Thanks, Poilu!

Regards,

Jes.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jes

What a great combo and very fine samples

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Jes

What a great combo and very fine samples

patrickh

Thanks, Patrick, I think I feel more comfortable with the Planar in the Pentax than in the Canon. Next weekend I'll try to do a comparison test on both cameras at once.

Regards,

Jes.