Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

First shots with RMC Tokina 35-70mm 3.5 M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: First shots with RMC Tokina 35-70mm 3.5 M42 Reply with quote

I adore my RMC Tokina 28mm 2.8, and really like my RMC Tokina 80-200mm 4.5, so when I was able to pick this RMC Tokina 35-70mm 3.5 up for under $30, including shipping, I didn`t hesitate.

I've only taken a few shots so far, but it seems to be pretty decent, especially for a zoom. Some CA, but good colour straight out of the camera, I didn't really need to do any post processing.

I really like the close-up feature, it makes it easy to go out and just take camera and one lens and be able to get a variety of shots.

I didn't realize til afterwards that I hadn't tried it out for portraits yet, so that will be the next thing.

Crop of above photo.

Using the close-up feature.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice images, and shows it looks like a nice lens, I have to say i also like my RMC tokina 28mm despite being on OM mount, (my mount does not get infinity on NEX)
I love picture number 1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great result of this lens.
I had RMC 35-70/4 version, and satisfied with it, specially for the price compared to Canon 17-40L

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now you need a RMC Tokina 17/3.5 Wink