Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Eyemik 1.8 / 135 mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Eyemik 1.8 / 135 mm Reply with quote

Hello all,
I have been lurking at this forum for some time now and will introduce myself later. Bought a Eyemik 1.8/135 mm lens today for 30 Euros. Have been googling around and it seems that this lens is equal to the Porst and Spiratone version. I am curious. Did I pay a reasenable price for this lens.
Regards, Cliff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome !

This lens value around 200 EUR or more.

Congrats for great bargain!

I have Spiratone version, nice lens if you need fast 135mm lens.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do you guys get such deals Shocked .... 30€ for 135/1.8... it's a steal Wink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:10 am    Post subject: Eyemik 1.8 / 135 mm Reply with quote

Hello NikonD,

I walked by the local photo store in my town, always looking for used M42 stuff in the window. I saw a Super-Takumar 2.0 / 35 mm (not the 49 mm Filter version) for 49 Euros. So I asked my wife, do you think it's a right price. She told me I got a greedy look on my face so I went into the store. I asked the seller for this lens and he fetched it. It came complete with front and back cover. I told him he got a deal. Then he asked me if I had seen the 1.8/135 lens. I said no. He fetched that lens out of the window and told me it was turned in the other day together with the Super-Takumar. He asked 39 Euros for it, but if I took them both he would give a discount, the two for 79 Euros. As for the Super-Takumar I know this is a fair price in The Netherlands, as for the 1.8/135 mm I had no clue. Back home I googled around and found out it is rebranded as Porst, Spiratone and several other brands as well. Put it on my Oly E-500 and took some shots. I think I wiil not be disappointed.

Regards, Cliff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:33 am    Post subject: 135/1.8 Reply with quote

Hello dnf_spedition ! You are very fortunate - not only did you get two great buys you, you still have a "real" photo shop that sells such things ! Such shops are almost extinct here - so you must keep on buying from your local shop and help him stay in business !

Happy shooting with your new toys -

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a real steal Wink