Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Expanding my Zuiko family :o)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aleksanderpolo wrote:
WolverineX wrote:
was you the one that came away with that steal?

I wish Laughing Was it on the bay? I don't see it on the completed listing.

yes it was, but 50mm/2 wasn't listed it was just listed as om-4 , but on the photo if you looked closely you would see it was 50mm/2 macro

it was in mid-September

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PBFACTS wrote:
WolverineX wrote:
85-250mm/5 coming from USA...and coming...and coming... i've won it on 21st of November and still isn't here... i know that seller has sent it, got tracking number, ...
Your item was processed through and left our KENT, WA 98032 facility on November 23, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. No further information is available for this item. "

The snow had created a lot of problems but if too long ask for a copy of the shipping documents (adress..) because some seller ships the product to a false adress to have it back to them and meanwhile have the refund from ebay

i hope that isn't the case here

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and...50mm/2 macro arrived today , just need to pick it up from the post office.
from switzerland to croatia in 10 days Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone get any lens from the all-you-can-eat auction a couple of days ago?

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/nightfeather1/m.html?rt=nc&LH_Complete=1&_fln=1&_ipg=&_trksid=p3911.c0.m283&_rdc=1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aleksanderpolo wrote:

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/nightfeather1/m.html?rt=nc&LH_Complete=1&_fln=1&_ipg=&_trksid=p3911.c0.m283&_rdc=1

never seen it, because it only ships to US

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: expanding my zuiko family - few quick shots w/ 50mm/2 macro Reply with quote

tonight i picked up oly macro 50mm/2 from the post office, and off course i had to try it. lens came together with OM/m43 adapter which makes lens even cheaper (at least 40€ cheper according to the seller's notes on the package, 209€ for the lens)

2 general shots

bokeh test

quick macro shots

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conglats for acquiring one of the best "zuiko" lens!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aleksanderpolo wrote:

nope. i had them in my watch list, but these beauties are out of my budget... was just curious about final bid price