Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ensinor 24mm - Flower & Bee
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Ensinor 24mm - Flower & Bee Reply with quote

About F11 and an inch away.

IMG_2242 by martinsmith99, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely Martin, and so sharp! I've just bought a copy of this lens in Olympus OM mount based on some of your shots in earlier posts. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been looking for one of these for ages. Lovely shot

patrickh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice-n-sharp...I usually prefer the Sigma super wide II for general and landscape shots, but the Ensinor is better for close ups and in some shots, that suits this contrasty lens, it is very good...h'mm well I'm posting in the digital section as my opinion is on film Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments. It is a cracker of a lens and they used to go for loose change.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! Crystal clear detail.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Excellent! Crystal clear detail.

Thanks Orio - Knowing the quality of glass that you own, it's good to hear that it impresses you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovely..
Who made this Ensinor?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA wrote:
lovely..
Who made this Ensinor?

I've looked into that in the past and came up with nothing. You can also find the lens badge with the `Club' brand.