Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Enna Tele-ennalyt 135mm 2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Enna Tele-ennalyt 135mm 2.8 Reply with quote

I found a goodlooking plastic Ennalyt 135mm on a thrift market. Aperture working OK.
But the focusing is stuck; turns only between 1.43 - 2.00m. Anyone knows that problem or opened the lens anyhow? It looks like if I can only start at the end of the mount, where I have to meet the aperture mechanism.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did some repairing on mine and I remember it was not that hard to open, from what I recall from the mount you can get all opened up.
I will post some photos when I get home.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reaction, I hope to get the lens working!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sorry for the delay but yesterday I got late at home and forgot.

So for the focusing ring to be removed you got to go from front.

You can unscrew the front plastic with your hand, just get it as much as you can out by focusing close, then rotate it. after the plastic is removed you can unscrew the front lens group by doing the same thing as before to the next plastic tube. After this you will see 4 screws, that will unlock your focusing ring. Maybe there is something in that space that is blocking the focus ring.

Sorry again for the late answer.