Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Enchanted Forest with Fujinon f1.8 2.7mm fisheye II
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Enchanted Forest with Fujinon f1.8 2.7mm fisheye II Reply with quote

Different place visited, located directly at the Rhein river...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. I always thought I would use a fisheye so seldom it would be hard to justify the expense. Your shots are making me rethink that idea.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Dog Like Dog Friends

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use this lens on my Pentax Q7, it works really well on the smaller sensor as it fully covers.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamaeolus wrote:
Excellent. I always thought I would use a fisheye so seldom it would be hard to justify the expense. Your shots are making me rethink that idea.

Scenes like that, with so much going on in a small area, need a very wide lens, to capture the impression it leaves on the viewer, hence why I returned with that 185 degrees fisheye, after I have been there with a 75mm lens (sep. thread OKC6-75-1) as with that I had no chance. Still the true serene and mystical impression this place has, can hardly be transmitted...

Last edited by kds315* on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truly magical images - perfect location for a circular fisheye!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pdccameras wrote:
Truly magical images - perfect location for a circular fisheye!

Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't see the attraction of a round image.