Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Edixar 1.8/55 on Sony A7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:53 am    Post subject: Edixar 1.8/55 on Sony A7 Reply with quote

There isn't much information about this lens, not here.. or somewhere else on the internet. It may not Schneider or Tomioka related as stated here.. however, I like this litte lens.
It's sharp enough wide open without CA.. bokeh can be smooth and creamy or going really crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

extremely fascinating, thank you for sharing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The photos are refreshing. I bet you can sell this lens for a good price if you attach your photos. If the lens is not marked Germany, it is unlikely it is made in Germany.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love those shots, even the ones with that extreme bokeh. Colours are superb, and so good sharpness...
I shouldn't look at your pictures, it's dangerous Wink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
Love those shots, even the ones with that extreme bokeh. Colours are superb, and so good sharpness...
I shouldn't look at your pictures, it's dangerous Wink

+1 Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Embarassed

this lens is great and I like it lot, but big part of this photos was the light which I got this day..

calvin83 wrote:
I bet you can sell this lens for a good price if you attach your photos.

you're probably right and I think I would attach some of those photos... unfortunately I don't have any plans to sell it, this little lens is too much fun Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice results of a seemingly nice lens! I woudl keep it too!!