Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

EBC Fujinon 55mm/1.8 - some pics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: EBC Fujinon 55mm/1.8 - some pics Reply with quote

Hi,

Some months ago I bought EBC Fujinon 55mm/1.8 for £3 or £5 on Northampton's Car Boot Sale. Focus ring was really stiff, so I decided to take it apart, clean and lube it from the ground. However despite it was quite an adventure, because it was terrible to put together, I managed and didn't brake anything.

I'm not completely sure about this lens, because it's quite cold and little bit glowy wide open, but seems absolutely razor sharp at f/4-8.
I would like to show you some phots, but this time PP was applied. All in Lightroom, using Velvia 50 simulation from vsco.com/film so colours are Vivid and contrast is high, but I like it this way. Shot in midday with EOS 600d about 100m from my flat.
You can view pictures on Flickr if you prefer, because I post some small 800px thumbnails in the post.

Flickr EBC Fujinon set
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mateuszmolik/sets/72157635104202395/

Here are the lens:

f/4

f/5.6

f/8

f/8

100% crop of above f/8

f/1.8

100% crop of above f/1.8

f/5.6

100% crop of above f/5.6