Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ebay seller Sovjak top notch Ukrane seller!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Ebay seller Sovjak top notch Ukrane seller! Reply with quote

Of course I love this seller. He sold me my Helios 40. So here is the deal with this guy. If you live in North America payment is sent to his agent in Canada. This speeds the process as the check is received and cleared sooner. He shipped to me Registered Airmail and the package arrived in 13 days. Item was perfectly described and a wicked good price. Currently he has no items listed. Here is the link to the lens I purchased. You can link from here to future listings. If FSU and DDR items are desired put this guy on the list!

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately for us who live in EU it's not so easy to send an international money order in Ukraina or Canada in the 3 days he stated.
In the bank I work a money order outside the EU circuit needs to be sent by a central office that has SWIFT access, just this take out 1 day, then you have to mess with bank links (not all banks can clear immediately funds from other banks, so they have to pass through a common intermediary).

All in all is a pain and buying should never be a pain. Be happy though because this is one of the reasons why you can play with that lens Wink grrr (envy... Razz )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used Western Union to Ukrainian sellers.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad he's got 0 items listed at the moment...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Crying or Very sad he's got 0 items listed at the moment...

Well I guess for future reference then. Wink

Read the feedbacks. 100% with some pretty high dollar items included in the mix.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Ebay seller Sovjak top notch Ukrane seller! Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
payment is sent to his agent in Canada.

I wonder why it's not possible to pay his agent by Paypal. I've done this a lot with other FSU sellers, payment to westernbid.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Ebay seller Sovjak top notch Ukrane seller! Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
F16SUNSHINE wrote:
payment is sent to his agent in Canada.

I wonder why it's not possible to pay his agent by Paypal. I've done this a lot with other FSU sellers, payment to westernbid.

Hehehe, to let F16Sunshine getting that lens so we can live with eternal envy Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I just wanted to tell You that Sovjak has the paypal account already as I purchased a CZJ sonnar 135 mm from him recently and paid via paypal. The lens arrived in excellent condition.

I don´t know if he has other items listed currently, you have to check.