Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ebay Fraudulent buyer?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Ebay Fraudulent buyer? Reply with quote

It make me surprised that this seller get 3 negative feedback from the same buyer....
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=fotoptik&iid=150994134980&de=off&items=25&which=negative&interval=365&_trkparms=negative_365

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The buyer has probably realised he was stupid paying $91 for a Tessar 50\f2.8 and $42 for HELIOS 44-2 58/2 PRESET LENS.....and letting it out on the seller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The buyer can return the lens without any reason in 14 days but the feedback left after 45 days..... Rolling Eyes Oh yes, it is stupid to pay $91 for a Tessar as you can buy Pancolar instead of a Tessar.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
Oh yes, it is stupid to pay $91 for a Tessar as you can buy Pancolar instead of a Tessar.

Or you can buy a tessar for $20 and drink the other 71 Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aanything wrote:
calvin83 wrote:
Oh yes, it is stupid to pay $91 for a Tessar as you can buy Pancolar instead of a Tessar.

Or you can buy a tessar for $20 and drink the other 71 Wink

Good idea! Coincidentally, I bought a Tessar yesterday for $20 and it comes with a free adapter. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Half my Tessar came from a junk shop the other half from Lloydy. For $91 I could have got a taxi to Daves to collect it!