Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Early morning walk with the Carl Zeiss Jena Lamegon 35mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Early morning walk with the Carl Zeiss Jena Lamegon 35mm Reply with quote

Beautifully sunny, fresh air and very peaceful...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice set. Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to go visit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You captured the light nicely.
Is the path near your home?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:
You captured the light nicely.
Is the path near your home?

Yes, just a few minutes walk and I'm in that forest. Right side of map. Has a lot of exotic trees planted many decades ago, Redwoods from teh US, Magnolias from Asia etc. The blue blooded who once owned that, had that hobby to bring seeds from all over the world and our mild climate here allows them to grow. Just opposite my house is a 30 meters high Redwood from 1888 ( funny enough the year when Zeiss died!) - left side, that park area, below teh orange Tennis court. I live between teh two green areas.

(c) Google Maps

Thanks guys!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.
You are fortunate to have that park nearby.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vroger wrote:
Nice set. Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to go visit.

Yes, go come visit, a very nice area it is, historic cities, good food and good wine (Weinheim = home of wine)... Wink