Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Disassmbly of Pentacon 200mm f4 MC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Disassmbly of Pentacon 200mm f4 MC Reply with quote

Hey folks,

today I've got my Pentacon 200mm MC Smile its in very good shape dispite of the oily apperture blades. I managed to remove the M42 mount, the apperture control mechanism and the rear lens element but I dont get any further.

I've read the topics about dismantling the Pentacon 200 Preset and the Pentacon 135 MC but got no hint.

Any idea how to remove the focus barrel or better how to get the apperture out of the lens?

Best regards

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem solved:

focus barrel has to be unscrewed counterclockwise Embarassed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Gonzoo,

I have a preset 200 f4. I have managed to remove the m42 mount and i am stuck on the part after the m42 mount. I know how to remove it on the 135mm 2.8 but it seems that the 200 f4 is built differently.

Can you please describe how to remove the element that gets connected to the m42 adapter, the one that has the dof scale engraved to.

My goal is to get to the helicoid assembly and relube and adjust the springs that push the gliders on the helicoid.

Thanks,
Martin.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Martin,

first of all, look at this: http://forum.manualfocus.org/viewtopic.php?pid=127511

This might give you an idea how the lens looks like disassembled. As far as I remember, I removed the rear part of the lens (bayonet) by unfasten three screws. Additionally there was a well hidden micro screw somewhere inside the mount.

martinMK wrote:
Hello Gonzoo,

I have a preset 200 f4. I have managed to remove the m42 mount and i am stuck on the part after the m42 mount. I know how to remove it on the 135mm 2.8 but it seems that the 200 f4 is built differently.

Can you please describe how to remove the element that gets connected to the m42 adapter, the one that has the dof scale engraved to.

My goal is to get to the helicoid assembly and relube and adjust the springs that push the gliders on the helicoid.

Thanks,
Martin.