Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Different faces of FP4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:13 am    Post subject: Different faces of FP4 Reply with quote

I was going through some of my negs for a project that I am working on and have scanned some of them.
Here are some taken on Yashica 635 using 120 FP4.
These were developed in ID-11
OH

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that first one
Beautiful set of pictures!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

!Karen wrote:
I love that first one
Beautiful set of pictures!

Thank you Karen.
I am always happy with the reliability of FP4.
Even though that first image looks posed, it was actually a grab shot.
Cheers
OH

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small great!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Klaus.
OH Happy Dog

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Cat Like Dog Congrats

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Poilu.
here are a couple more
Cheers
OH

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good...if many of the digi guys in the world just used a film camera a few times a year it would help to stop the film industry from dying.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
Very good...if many of the digi guys in the world just used a film camera a few times a year it would help to stop the film industry from dying.

Thank you Excalibur.
I sense that there is a renewed interest in film. Certainly some of my friends who are camera club members are going back to it - monochrome mainly. These photographers were film users who switched over to digital and are missing utilising their old skills. As well as this there seems to be an interest among younger shooters.
The local camera/film shop owner told me recently that Kaiser had re-started manufacturing much of their old film accessory range because of this renewal of interest.
Maybe there will be a revival for film. I have been buying up on film stock - 120 and 4X5 mostly. Some recently expired Tri-X arrived today.
I am like a pig in mud at the moment Laugh 1
OH